Sunday 2 March 2014

Weight Loss Week Seven Day Two Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 2 - Thursday
27/02/2014

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Bacon, Egg & Mayo Bagel

Last time I made this I burnt it and was so disappointed, but not this time.  I really enjoyed this and it did't feel like I was calorie controlled food.  The only thing was that the egg made a huge bang and exploded in the microwave.

Morning Snack: Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

Lunch: Thai Chicken Cakes with Crispy Salad and Chilli Plum Dressing
Red Apple

This is okay but it's just not really for me.  I had to force this down towards the end.  It wasn't bad, it just wasn't very tasty.

Afternoon Snack: Muesli Cookies

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Savoury Beef Rissoles

I really enjoyed this one, the meat/gravy tastes pretty much the same as the 182 Meatloaf, Mash & Gravy, so if you like that you will like this.  The only let down is the texture of the meat, it's a bit spongy but I would still order this again.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk & 1 tsps sugar)

I'm trying to cut down on how many sugars I have in my coffee.


Exercise: None

Feeling really drained still.  Not sure if it's my condition or if I'm not having enough calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment