Tuesday 18 March 2014

Lite n' Tasty - Weight Loss Week Nine Day Six - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 9
Day 6 - Monday
17/03/2014
lite n' easy
Yummo!

Breakfast: Smokehouse Ham and Egg on a toasted Multigrain Mun
I wish I could have this for breakfast every morning. 

lite and easy
Kiwifruit

Morning Snack: Kiwifruit

lite n' easy blog
A nice change

Lunch: Japanese Beef & Rice
Two Fruits Fruit Cup

This was actually pretty yummy, I wasn't sure how I was going to like the shredded beef but it was really nice.  I'm pretty sure this is a new addition to the lunches so good to have some more variety. 


lite and easy blog
Three of my favourite things combined = deliciousness

Afternoon Snack: Banana & Apple Bread

Mmmm! I toasted it as suggested and it was delicious.  Lite n' Easy know how to make cookies, cakes and muesli bars.

lite n' easy dinners
Not sure how I feel about this one...

Dinner: 25 Roast Lamb

I really liked this last time I had it but I didn't really enjoy it this time, I didn't like the Lamb as much.  I guess I didn't really feel like this at the time.  I will order it again and see how I feel about it then. 

Added some oven roasted Corn again tonight, swapped it for the pumpkin.

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)600ml Coke Zero

Exercise: None


No comments:

Post a Comment