Friday 7 March 2014

Awesome Breakfast and Not So Awesome Sauce - Weight Loss Week Eight Day Three Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 3 - Friday
7/03/2014
australian weight loss blog
Oh Benny, I love your eggs!

Breakfast: Eggs Benedict
(Egg, Hollandaise Sauce, Bacon and Baby Spinach on Ciabatta Toast)

The best Lite n' Easy breakfast hands down.  This really doesn't take me long to make either, about 4 minutes.

australian weightloss blog
Kiwi Wheelies
Morning Snack: Kiwi Fruit

I got so sick of Kiwi fruit as I felt like I was having them all the time, but I haven't had one in a while so I enjoyed it.

lite and easy
Not so awesome sauce

Lunch: Soy Chicken Tender, Peking BBQ Sauce and Salad in a Wrap
Apricots & Pears

The wraps aren't bad but I just really didn't like the sauce, blerk!  I will avoid this lunch next time.

lite and easy
All I needed was a movie

Afternoon Snack: Popcorn & Rice Cake with Peanut Butter

I added an additional rice cake with 2 teaspoons of Peanut Butter due to the workout.  It's a little annoying just guessing how much I've burned off at this stage.

lite and easy
Mmm Steak


I didn't order this for the longest time as I thought Microwaved steak, that can't be good.   But I really enjoy this.  The steak is pretty tasty and I like the mushroom sauce.  I will continue to order it again and again.

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk and no sugar)


Exercise: Workout DVD - Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone - 1 Mile
Combined with 500g weights (20mins).

I can't find the same workout but there is a similar one here.

My thighs have recovered from the strength training so I was planning on going harder today as I had some energy too.  But when I started I was really frustrated, irritable and really tired.  I didn't understand what was going on so I really didn't give it my best.  After I finished it hit me and I got a massive migraine.

It is really frustrating battling these migraines pretty much on the daily, but I'm glad I got some exercise in today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment