Wednesday 19 March 2014

Maybe Broccoli Doesn't Like You Either - Weight Loss Week Nine Day Seven - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 9
Day 7 - Tuesday
18/03/2014

lite and easy blog
So Yummy
Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch & Blueberry Yoghurt

I love having yoghurt mixed with cereal as I find it to boring just by itself, this combination is really yummy. 

lite n' easy blog
You are such a tart Apple 
Morning Snack: Green Apple

This apple was so tart *shudders* but I just made it through.

weight loss blog
Broccoli Pasta Bake, with some Chicken
Lunch: Broccoli & Chicken Pasta Bake

This lunch is tasty and the Chicken is quite nice, even if there is only like three pieces in there.  I know it's called "Broccoli & Chicken Pasta Bake" not Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake but there was so much Broccoli in this.  

weightloss blog
Are Broccoli mini trees or a trees giant Broccoli?
Image source: leinarodz.tumblr.com
I don't mind Broccoli but if you are not a Broccoli fan than I would stay well away from this one!

Red Apple  Low Fat Banana & Raisin Muffin

low fat banana muffins
So good!
With my lunch I was supposed to have an Apple but it made it's way to the back of the fridge and got frozen and defrosted so it was all wrinkly, no thanks!

I had a few over ripe Bananas so I thought I would make these Banana & Raisin Muffins, recipe here.  I put them in a container layered with baking paper and put them in the freezer, so I plan to nuke one after a workout.

These muffins were pretty tasty and I couldn't tell that they were low fat.

australian weight loss blog
Oh my
Afternoon Snack: Corn Chips with Salsa Dip

Oh my, the Salsa Dip, the Salsa Dip, Oh My!  
I love this snack and I wish I could marry buy the Salsa Dip.

lite n' easy
Always good

This is one of the meals that is always in my circulation.  It's tasty, I never have an issue with the meat and it's filling.  I would recommend this one. 

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk and no sugar)


Exercise: None

It was probably the worst day for migraines I've had in a while.  I was so dizzy I couldn't walk in a straight line, it was like I was drunk without the fun and who wants that?  The migraine wasn't too intense and didn't last too long but the dizziness stayed the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment