Wednesday 5 March 2014

Weight Loss Week Seven Day Seven Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 7 - Tuesday
4/03/2014

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Breakfa...OMG Peanut Butter
Breakfast: Multigrain Mun with Peanut ButterI love Peanut Butter but I can't have it in the cupboard because I end up throwing away the toast and picking up a spoon...or a Twix.  So this is the only way I can have it, in an 11g portion controlled packet and I love every 11 grams of it. :)


lite and easy
Morning Snack
Morning Snack: Red Apple

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Lunch: Hokkien Noodles & an Orange

Lunch: Hokkien Stir Fry Noodles and an Orange

These are okay, not one of my favourite lunches but I love all the veggies.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Double Chocolate Cake <3

Afternoon Snack: Double Chocolate Cake

Chocolate Cake on a weight loss plan? Uh YES PLEASE!  I warm mine in the microwave so the chocolate is all oozy and gooey... omg I want one now!

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Tortilla Stack

Tortilla Stack, in my opinion, is one of the best Lite n' Easy meals.  I was fanging for dinner and when ever I'm really hungry I have this one as it's also the most filling.  I order this one on the regular for those nights I'm really hungry so I don't go and eat something I'll regret.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)


Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment