Sunday 30 March 2014

A Long Tempting Day - Weight Loss Week Eleven Day Four - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 11
Day 4 - Saturday
29/03/2014

lite n' easy
Always Delicious
Breakfast: Smokehouse Ham and Egg on a toasted Multigrain Muffin

I was heading out for most of the day so I didn't want to miss breakfast.  I would never miss this breakfast, it's always a favourite.

lite n' easy
Mmm Orange
Morning Snack: Orange

lite n' easy
Mmmm Burger
Lunch: Beef Burger with Sliced Beetroot, Tomato, Baby Spinach and Tomato Sauce 
on a Round Roll & a Kiwi Fruit

I was out all day, didn't arrive home until 3pm, had only had breakfast and I was starving!  I was out and around a lot of tempting food and it would have been so easy to just buy something, the worst food is always the most convenient, but I resisted.

A friend I was out with decided to have some rather tempting food for lunch from a Bakery, one of which was a Chocolate Hot Cross Bun.  Those are my favourite! I was so tempted and hungry but stayed strong.  I arrived home and had my morning snack, Burger (didn't have the Kiwi fruit), afternoon snack and a carrot.  

I wouldn't normally eat like this all at once, however, I think it's miles better than eating unhealthy food. 

lite n' easy
Just these?
Afternoon Snack: Rosemary & Rock Salt Crackers

lite n' easy
A Roast is a Roast
Dinner: 25 Roast Lamb

So after a tempting day of food what do the others in the household decide to have for dinner? Roast Chicken with all the trimmings.  Since I didn't have a Lite n' Easy Roast Chicken dinner, I opted for this Roast Lamb.  Even though they had Roast Chicken, they were nice enough to provide me with some oven roasted Corn and I swapped out the crappy Pumpkin in the photo for some roast Pumpkin.

I was pretty proud of myself for staying so strong.

Glasses of water: 

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)
Coke Zero 600ml
A carrot.

Exercise: None.

While I didn't do a workout today I was out for most of it and did quite a bit of walking.  I thought I would give myself a day off today. 

weight loss food diary
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary

Because I didn't exercise today, I kept to the 1200 calories.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment