Saturday 15 March 2014

Thank you! - Weight Loss Week Nine Day Three - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 3 - Friday
14/03/2014

lite and easy blog
Deliciousness on Toast
Breakfast: Bacon, Egg and Roasted Tomato with Multigrain Toast

This was so yummy, I much prefer having it like this rather than scrambled together, it's quicker too.

lite n easy blog
So over these!
Morning Snack: Fruit Salad Fruit Cup

I really prefer fresh fruit but I understand that it's not possible all the time with Lite n' Easy. 

lite and easy
So comforting
Lunch: Chicken Noodle Soup with Ciabatta Toast

I know that this was not the lunch I was meant to have today but again the thought of cold salad with a cold wasn't tempting.  Because I have had lunch out previously I have left over lunches in the freezer, so I was really happy to see soup in there. 

This was so good!  It is pretty yummy but I just really enjoyed it today, it was comforting.

lite and easy blog
Work, Berries WORK!
Afternoon Snack: Cashews & Cranberries

I decided to have this mix as Cranberries are full of antioxidants and while I don't think this amount will do much, I needed all the help I can get.

I really like this snack though, the flavours go well together. 

lite and easy blog
Sausages and Sad Pumpkin
It doesn't really look like much in the photo but I really do enjoy this one.  The sausages are tasty and I like the gravy.  The only issue, as always was the tasteless mushy pumpkin that I left on the plate. 

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)
Glass of 100% Orange Juice

Exercise: None

I'm going to get over this cold and kick butt on my butt! :)

Thank you!
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of you that read my blog, follow my journey, give me words of encouragement and support me, even though I haven't even met some of you.  

It all means a lot, even if you think it is insignificant and it doesn't mean much at all, I really appreciate all of you, you keep me going!

(っ⌒‿⌒)っ
 Hugs and Love, 

Melanie

4 comments:

  1. You are doing so great, babe. Loving the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a silly question but how did you cook the egg? I'm new to LNE..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, not a silly question at all. I crack the egg in a microwave safe cup/mug and add 1 tablespoon of water per egg. I then whisk the egg and water and microwave it for about 1 minute (1200 watt) per egg. It's really quick and easy. I hope this helps you. :)

      Delete