Tuesday 4 March 2014

Weight Loss Week Seven Day Five Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 5 - Sunday
2/03/2014

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Breakfast
Breakfast: Fruit & Bran Cereal Multigrain Toast with Plum Jam

The cereals are all good on Lite n' Easy and the Plum is my favourite of all the jams.

Morning Snack: Orange

:( I forgot to eat my morning snack.  I know, I know I should ...

eat all the things
Thanks google image search
Sometimes I forget to eat my snacks as I'm just not hungry.  I know some people may hate me for saying this but sometimes I find it hard to eat all the food on the 1200 calorie, everyone is different I guess.  I think I go to extremes where some months I'm not hungry at all and then I'm starving, so I'm enjoying the not being to hungry at the moment.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Lunch - Beef Burger
Lunch: Beef Burger with Sliced Beetroot, Tomato, Baby Spinach and Tomato Sauce on a Round Roll and Seasonal Fruit (Apple)

Love these little mini burgers, so yummy!  As you can see by the photo, I still try to get all the tomato on there, challenge accepted!

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Snack: Popcorn
Afternoon Snack: Popcorn

Salty popcorn, oh yeah!  I nuke this for about a minute and chow down on warm popcorn mmmmm.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner:  Beef Stroganoff

I've had this dinner before and really enjoyed it.  The sauce is really yummy, pasta is good, the meat is pretty good and then there is mushroom and capsicum.

The only issue with this particular dinner was that I munched on something truly unpleasant, I'm pretty sure it was a bay leaf, wasn't happy.  This is the first time this has happened to me in all the Lite n' Easy meals so I'm sure it was a once off.

Glasses of water: 6

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)


Exercise: None

Don't judge me... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment