Tuesday 25 March 2014

It's Not You It's Me Sultanas - Weight Loss Week Ten Day Six - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 10
Day 6 - Monday
24/03/2014

Lite n' Easy weight loss blog
So hungry!
Breakfast: Fruit n Muesli Toast with Butter
Vanilla Yoghurt

Yesterday I was discussing how I find the breakfast large already, however, this breakfast is really light.  I don't find that this one fills me up enough as the cereal and toast combo and it had to be on the morning I was really hungry, didn't it.

lite n' easy blogger
I'll grin and Pear it!
Morning Snack: Pear Fruit Cup

This is the one I like the most out of all the fruit cups, if I had to have one. 

weight loss blog
This lunch was Smokin'
Lunch: Smokey Bacon & Tomato Pasta
Red Apple

OMG! Love this!  Pasta, bacon, tomato and cheese, YES! YES! YES! Please :)
I'm not a fan of "smokey" flavours or smoked meat, however, I really loved the flavour of this and it wasn't too smokey, it had a really lovely tomato flavour.

healthy food blog
Chocolate, Hazelnuts and... something
Afternoon Snack: Choc Hazelnut Fruit Mix

How can you go wrong? I love the Hazlenut/Chocolate combo!  

I usually have these in the fridge until I'm ready to eat them but today I got them out with my lunch and forgot to put them back.  By the time I got to have them as my afternoon snack, the Chocolate was soft and slightly melted, yum!  I'm so doing this next time, I'm strange though, I don't like Chocolate that has been in the fridge.

I wish I could get rid of those pesky sultanas as they get in the way of all the nuts and chocolatey goodness,  but they aren't too bad ;)  

No one should get in the way of Hazlenuts and Chocolate, haven't you seen my profile picture? ;) 

Sad Sultanas
I'm sorry sultanas, you just don't compete.

lite n' easy weight loss blog
Isn't this Indian, Melanie?
Dinner: 113 Roghan Josh

Yeah, that thing I said about no more Indian dinners for a while, I lied, I'm sorry.  :(  
I completely forgot I had this one in the freezer and I wasn't feeling any of the others in there.  

I enjoyed this, it is quite tasty and the meat is very tender.  I didn't enjoy it last time because I was sick so I couldn't really taste anything. 

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar) 

Exercise: None

Going to see how my energy levels are tomorrow and hopefully I can exercise again!

3 comments:

  1. I love the face on the sultana haha

    Can I ask before you started Lite n Easy did you eat breakfast regularly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah :)

      No, I never ate breakfast. I wouldn't eat until late in the afternoon, like 1-3pm I'd have lunch. Then I would snack, dinner, dessert, snack again and almost make myself sick. I would be so hungry in the afternoon/evening because I skipped breakfast.

      I found it really hard to eat breakfast when I started Lite n' Easy and it made me so sick but my body adjusted in a week or so. Now I get hungry in the mornings.

      I think not having breakfast was my main downfall, that and not drinking water.

      Are you having trouble with breakfast?

      Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  2. You have been written extremely well.Quality content are here in your blog.
    Thank you so much for your all excellent posts.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete