Monday 31 March 2014

Shake It & Make A Shake - Weight Loss Week Eleven Day Five - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 11
Day 5 - Sunday
30/03/2014
Shake It & Make A Shake!

Weight loss blog 2014
Mmmm Butter
Breakfast: Fruit n Muesli Toast with Butter
Blueberry Yoghurt

I find this breakfast a little light and I'm usually hungry after.  I'm not sure if I will order this again for that reason.  I haven't tried the Blueberry Yoghurt on it's own, I usually have it with muesli, OMG it's so sweet!  I have been having light Greek Yoghurt and frozen Blueberries so maybe that's why, but to me it was like eating pure sugar! ZING!

all natural shake
Berry Delicious!
Morning Snack: Dried Apricots
 *Addition: Berry Banana Shake (Recipe here)

I worked out this morning (more details below) so I knew I needed to add in some extra calories and I thought a shake was the perfect way to do it.

I thought the ingredients may not go together, but it was amazing!  So yummy!  Sometimes shakes can mix together and the flavours get muddled up, but not this one, I could taste everything in there.  I will definitely be making it again!

Sooooo gooooood!

lite n' easy
Look at that Mustard Relish ooze
Lunch: Corned Beef and Mustard Relish Wholegrain & Oat Sandwich
& an Orange
 *Addition: Kiwi Fruit (that I didn't have yesterday hee hee)

The other option was Thai Green Curry and I've had that kind of recently so I wasn't feeling it.  I decided for this and toasted it for some crunch, it is a little boring but I enjoyed it.

Lite N Easy
No nuts...

Afternoon Snack: Crunchy Noodle Snack

This is pretty yummy and surprisingly filling.  I think it would be much more delicious with Peanuts but you know I like nuts... ;)

lite n easy
Garnished with some Basil

Dinner: 31 Lasagne

Last time the meat was a bit gristly, but tonight it was delicious.  I didn't have any gristle at all, maybe I was just lucky tonight. 

Do you find this with Lite n' Easy dinners sometimes?

Glasses of water: 9

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

Polar workout
:( Crappy to Happy :)

Exercise: Dancing (Melercise) & Strength Training



I was in the worst mood this morning, I don't know why.  You know how some days you just wake up and everything annoys you and you just want to be alone in a dark room, that was me today.  Usually I would just stay in that mood all day, but I know how much happier I have been feeling after exercise so I decided that's what I would do.

So I did, I did an hour of dancing and felt amazing.  All of my bad mood melted away and I enjoyed the rest of my Sunday.  I think this is the first time ever that I have worked out on a weekend.

weight loss food diary
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary
It's interesting to note that when I exercise and eat more calories, there is a higher weight loss suggestion (bottom of food diary), than when I don't exercise and just eat the recommended 1200 calories.  It makes sense to me but we will see :)

Hope you enjoyed your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment