Wednesday 5 March 2014

Lite n' Easy Week 7 Weightloss Journey - Week Seven Weigh In

weekly weigh in
Week 7: So Long 9.3 kilos!

Week Seven
 Last week it was bothering me losing under a kilo each week but this week I have a completely different outlook.  I would rather lose weight slowly than not lose at all.  I've been thinking big picture this week.  

Weightloss Week 7
Weight lost this week: 0.6kg (1.32 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8kg (328 pounds)
End of Week 5 weight: 139.5kg (307.54 pounds)
Total weightloss: 9.3kg (20.50 pounds)

More Figures

I know that the figures don't change much at the moment but I know that after a while these figures will change and it will be exciting to see.

Body Fat = 57.6%
A healthy Body Fat percentage is 22 - 32%.

Visceral Fat = 20  
Excess Level Visceral Fat is 13 – 59
Visceral Fat Is the fat that is in the internal abdomanal cavity surrounding the vital organs.  Too much viceral fat can increase the risk of certain diseases such as heart disease high blood pressure and the onset of type two diabetes. 

Water Range = 31.6% 
Healthy Water Range is 45 - 60% but I do weigh myself in the morning when I have just woken up.

Physique Rating = 3
Physique Ratings: 1 = Hidden Obese, 2 = Obese, 3 = Solidly Built, 4 = Under Exercised, 5 = Standard, 6 = Standard Muscular, 7 = Thin, 8 = Thin and Muscular, 9 = Very Muscular.

Muscle Mass = 56.2kg
Bone Mass = 3.0kg
They did not have much to say on Muscle Mass or Bone Mass, I know that I'm normal for the bone mass for my weight range.

Thoughts on Lite n' Easy
 I'm really enjoying it.  I was previously sick of all the fruit but now I'm like gimme more fruit!  
What a difference a week makes!
I was so happy that I've been able to cut out the two sugars out of my coffee at the end of this week.


Goals for next week
I'm going to start strength training two times a week and exercise more next week.  I've realised that I need to eat back the calories I've burned during exercise so I'm going to buy (myself not Lite n' Easy) some additional fruit/snacks.  Looking forward to gradually working myself up and in! ;)

How are you doing?  I'd love to hear from you!
If you have any suggestions or tips for me I'd love to hear them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment