Saturday 29 March 2014

A Little Bit Nutty - Weight Loss Week Eleven Day Three - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 11
Day 3 - Friday
28/03/2014


weight loss food blog
Such a huge breakfast
Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch Cereal with low fat milk, Soy & Linseed Toast with Honey
*Addition: Molenberg Multigrain Toast and 10 grams of Nuttelex Light Margarine

Bulking up the calories (as I knew I would exercise), I decided to add another piece of toast and some Margarine.  I thought this would be too much for breakfast but it went down easy :)  I'm really finding that I'm getting hungrier and enjoying my food more since I've been incorporating some exercise.  No surprise really. 

weight loss snacks
So much Orange
Morning Snack: Orange
*Addition: Dried Apricots

lite n' easy 2014
Steamed veggies for lunch, I think that's a first
Lunch: Smokehouse Ham, Cheese and Tomato on a Round Roll and a Red Apple
*Addition: Heinz Steam Fresh Veggies (Beans, Broccoli and Sugarsnap Peas)

I think I've gone a little bit nutty, guys...steamed veggies for lunch?  It's a healthy way to get in some more calories, I also wanted to keep my sugar and sodium levels down.  As I said, I need to go shopping!

Enjoy these little rolls as always. :)

weight loss snack
Mmm Nutty!
Afternoon Snack: Cashews & Cranberries
*Addition: 2 Tablespoons of Chopped Peanuts
Love this little snack to tide me over before dinner, with the chopped Peanuts it was even better, so many nuts. ;) 

lite n' easy blog
Mmm Beefy!
Dinner: 29 Savoury Beef Rissoles

I do really enjoy this, the Gravy, the mash and the peas....well they are there.  The Rissoles are a little strange in consistency, a little spongy, hard to explain it's similar to the 182 Meatloaf, Mash & Gravy, but it's not enough to make me not want to order it. 

If you enjoy the Meatloaf I would say you would enjoy these as they are pretty much a thicker version.  If you don't enjoy the Meatloaf skip ordering this one.

Glasses of water: 8

*Addition: These are items that are not part of the 1200 calorie Lite n' Easy plan.  I have added these to increase my calorie intake from the calories burned off during exercise.  For a more detailed breakdown, please see the My Fitness Pal image at the bottom of this post.

weight loss journey
Burn those Calories!
Exercise: Dancing (Melercise)
I forgot to mention yesterday that I also use 400 gram weights for about 10 - 15 minutes during.

I actually thought I burned less calories than yesterday, but I was wrong.  I thought I wasn't pushing myself as much but I guess I was.  My calf muscles were sore from the weight training and all the dancing from the previous days but I didn't let that stop me.

I danced around my living room like no one was watching me, because they weren't and I had fun with it. 

Weight loss food diary
My Fitness Pal - Food Diary

I think I did pretty well balancing everything out today, I still had 199 calories remaining but I did increase my calorie intake today to 1,652 (I gained an extra 651 from dancing) by just adding a few small additions.
What are your plans for the weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment