Tuesday 4 March 2014

Weight Loss Week Seven Day Six Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 6 - Monday
3/03/2014

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Breakfast
Breakfast: Melted Cheese, Smokehouse Ham and Tomato on a toasted Multigrain Mun
Such a yummy breakfast, obviously you could make this at home without Lite n' Easy but I like the convenience and that I don't have to think about calories, how many carbs, veggies, fat and fruit I'm having.

lite and easy
Morning Snack
Morning Snack: Red Apple and an Orange

I forgot to have my Orange yesterday so I had it with today's morning snack, so good!  Could it be that I'm starting to like fruit? Who am I? LOL

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Lunch: Baked Potato Bolognaise
Lunch: Baked Potato Bolognaise and a Red Apple

Love this lunch, it's so yummy! Potato, bolognaise, bechamel sauce and cheese combined together = awesomeness.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Snack: Choc Cranberry Trail Mix
Afternoon Snack: Choc Cranberry Trail Mix

Can you tell I was feeling a little creative and perhaps OCD today?  I welcome any chocolate in calorie controlled meals, even if it's a tiny amount.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Crumbed Fish
Dinner: 02 Crumbed fish

 This is the only seafood dish I would consider ordering as I don't eat any other seafood.  This dinner was one of my favourites a long time ago, I'm talking six months or so.  They've changed it, the fish they used previously was so much nicer.  The "Crumbed Fish" as it's known now smells, for lack of a better word, fishy when it's cooking and I just don't find it pleasant tasting.

I find when I'm eating it I'm just wishing for the way it was.  It also concerns me that the ingredients just say "fish", yeah thanks, what kind of fish is it?  I won't order this one again unless they improve it.  Obviously this new fish is cheaper.


Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)


Exercise: "Melercise" Dancing for 30 minutes, moderate to high intensity with soup can weights for about 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment