Saturday 8 March 2014

Marmalade & Mango a No-No & What Size Am I? - Weight Loss Week Eight Day Four Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 4 - Saturday
8/03/2014


australian weightloss blog
Marmalade & Mango a No-No!
Breakfast: Mulitgrain Toast with Marmalade Mango Yoghurt
I ordered this as my other choice had Vegemite, YUCK!  But I don't like Marmalade or Mango so I was kind of screwed either way.  So it's not really surprising I didn't enjoy this breakfast. 

weight loss blog australia
Oh how I wish you were "real" fruit
Morning Snack: Two Fruits Fruit Cup
Fruit Cups...Meh!

aussie weightloss blog
Lunchie Munchie? Mmmm?

Lunch: Smokehouse Ham, Cheese and Tomato on a Round Roll
Orange
I really like these rolls now and this is becoming one of my favourite lunches, it's just nice and simple.

lite and easy
Does anyone read this?
Afternoon Snack: Corn & Parmesan Mun

 Love the Corn & Parmesan Muffins, they're delish.  My only complaint is that there is not enough of them.


lite and easy
Mmm Breast, Chicken Breast

Dinner: 184 Roast Chicken Breast in Mushroom Sauce

 Great dinner.  I love this one as the Chicken breast is lovely, I like the mushroom sauce and potatoes in this one.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items:  Two Homemade Coffees (low fat milk & no sugar)

Exercise: None

I was irritable and tired this afternoon, which is the reason for the extra coffee and then BAM! Massive migraine, I should have known.  

Today's Rant 
Okay, what is it with Women's clothing sizes? It's so annoying!  I can be four different sizes in one store!  As you may be aware I've lost 9.3kg, so my clothes are really baggy, saggy and unflattering so I needed new clothes.

I was previously pushing a size 26 and I believe there is 6-10 kg between sizes (not an exact science due to our stupid sizing differences even in the same store!).  So I really wasn't sure what size I was going to be.

Two weeks ago I bought size 26 jeans and I couldn't even do the button or zipper up and today they fit (yay!) and I have a pair of size 26 jeans from a different store that look like parachute pants on me now.  Today I left with three tops, from the same store, that fit well and in a size 18, 20 and L (usually 24-26 and XL-XXL).

Two weeks ago with the jeans I purchased a size 22 that fits a little lose and doesn't hug.  What the?  Okay so I vary from an 18 - 22 in a top (maybe more in a smaller fitting store) and anywhere from 22 - 26 in pants, well that's clear. :S

I'm so jealous that guys have ONE size, can walk into any store, pick up their size without trying it on and it fits. *SIGH*  Rant over!


No comments:

Post a Comment