Friday 14 March 2014

A Bad Meat Day - Weight Loss Week Nine Day Two - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 9
Day 2 - Thursday
13/03/2014

lite and easy
The most important meal
Breakfast: Berry Wheat Bites, Soy & Linseed Toast with Honey

It's amazing to think that I couldn't eat this much breakfast a few months ago and now I love breakfast and wouldn't ever miss it.

lite and easy blog
What is this new fruit? 
Morning Snack: Red Apple

I've had so many Oranges and Grapes that it was nice to see an Apple but I have a feeling that I'm going to get bombarded with Apples! :S

lite and easy blog
Chicken not-so-greaty
Lunch: Chicken Cacciatore Pasta

I was actually meant to have salad today but with a cold the last thing I wanted was cold salad.  I swapped it for day 3 lunch and went for something hot.  I know that you're not suppose to do this as they work out your requirements for the day, but I don't think every now and then will kill me.

The sauce was yummy but I have said it before and I'll say it again, I'm so sick of the thigh Chicken meat.  It's grey and just not tasty at all.  I guess I'm picky with meat.

lite n' easy blog
Pancake and Fruit-ing
Afternoon Snack: Apricot Pudding

I swapped the snack too as I felt like something comforting.  

Uh, yeah this looks how it tastes.  The proof is in the pudding I guess. 

I just don't like Apricots that much, the only good thing about this Pudding is the Pancake.

lite n' easy blog
Lagristle
Dinner: 31 Lasagne

I do enjoy this Lasagne but I have to complain about the meat again.  This time I found a 1cm long piece of gristle amoungst the Lasagne.  I was going to put a photo up of it but who wants to see that?  

I wish Lite n' Easy would improve their meat, use breast instead of thigh and higher quality mince.  There is like four pieces of Chicken in the lunches anyway.

They did improve the Chicken breast in the dinners, so I wish they would improve it over all.

Glasses of water: 10

Additional Items: Homemade Honey & Lemon Drink
Homemade Peppermint Tea

Exercise: None

I'm still sick, worst day yet.  I'm so frustrated as I want to exercise! GAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment