Thursday 6 March 2014

Lunges & The Salad That Couldn't Be Eaten - Weight Loss Week Eight Day One Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 8
Day 1 - Wednesday
5/03/2014
Lunges and the salad that couldn't be eaten...
lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Breakfast: Ham & Egg Muffin
Breakfast: Smokehouse Ham and Egg on a toasted Multigrain Mun
I love this breakfast, I kind of feel like I'm eating a healthier, better tasting version of an Egg McMuffin.  Not that I really liked Egg McMuffins but I love this.

lite n easy
Morning Snack

 Morning Snack: Orange

There is only so many ways you can take a photo of an Orange... what to do next...

lite n' easy
The salad that couldn't be eaten

Lunch: Chicken & Roasted Tomato Pasta Salad
Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

I just couldn't with this salad! I ate all the grapes but I didn't like the salad.  Maybe it was a bit bland or I just really didn't feel like salad, either way I couldn't eat it.  I would try and avoid this if I can next time.

Australian weight loss blog
My version of a yummy lunch

Sun Rice Wild Rice & Grain Squares with Peanut Butter and Banana.
This is what I actually had for lunch and it was awesome.  I added up the calories after and it was 330 calories and the salad was 209 calories.  So I was a little over but I probably worked them off in strength training anyways.


light and easy
Mmmm Butter...

Afternoon Snack: Toasted Fruit Loaf with Butter

So yummy! Gone in five seconds!

aussie weight loss blog
Chicken & Peanut Butter, what's not to love?

I really enjoy this dinner, have ordered it previously and will continue to order it again.  You should all know about my obsession with Peanut Butter by now, no surprise I like this dinner. ;)

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Exercise: Beginners Strength Training with 3kg weights
Link here.  What would I do without YouTube?


 It consists of 
10 Deadlifts
10 Military Curl and Press
20 Lunges (10 on each leg)
10 Bent-Over Rows
10 Chest Presses

OMG those lunges, those lunges OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment