Sunday 23 March 2014

Teriyaki Not So Yaki - Weight Loss Week Ten Day Four - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)


Week 10
Day 4 - Saturday
22/03/2014
lite and easy 2014
Yumness in a cup
Breakfast: Strawberry Yoghurt Crunch
I avoided getting this the first time around because of the Apricot Yoghurt Crumble on the Summer menu.  The Apricot one is pre-mixed so the muesli is soggy and I didn't like it.  I then saw a fellow Lite n' Easy member on Instagram have this and said it was delicious so I decided to give it a try, thank you. :)

I think they found a new way to do a Yoghurt and Muesli combo and it's delicious.  So good!  
The only thing is that I don't understand is why this was a Saturday breakfast, I think it should be during the week as a quick breakfast before work.

lite n' easy 2014
Old faithful
Morning Snack: Orange
Oh how I used to hate the Orange, but I'm still not feeling it for the Apples. 

lite n' easy blog
Teriyaki was Veriyami :)
Lunch: Chicken Teriyaki & a Red Apple
This was so yummy!  The sauce was lovely and sweet, the rice was good and there was so much Chicken.  I'd definitely order this again. 

lite n easy weight loss
Passionfruit Yoghurt
Afternoon Snack: Passionfruit Yoghurt
I think that they may have changed this Yoghurt and to be honest, I thought the old version was nicer.  
This is still good though.   The sauce seemed to almost curdle the Yoghurt though.

lite n' easy review
The ever filling stack
Others around me decided to have a Lamb Roast for dinner and oh my it smelled delicious.  But I was determined not to be tempted by the fatty Lamb Roast.  I decided to have the Tortilla Stack in an effort to make certain I was full and not be tempted.

The only issue was that I got full half way through and knew I had to eat it all. :(  Stupid evil scented Lamb Roast with it's fragrant deliciousness!

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: 2 x Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Exercise: None

I was feeling pretty lousy all day and after dinner I got the migraine from hell.  I was so dizzy, nauseous and in tears from the pain of the sharp throbbing pain.  It hung around so much longer than normal.

I'm not sure if it's a cold, infection, just the Chiari Malformation or what.  Regardless, if I don't feel better I'm going to the doctor next week to get to the bottom of it.

You have no idea how much I want to exercise, which is something that I have never felt before. 

1 comment:

  1. I've got a lot of inspiration from your post. Thank you so much for post.
    I think finally I've got a good blog. Hope you will continue writing.


    Goji Berry Magro

    ReplyDelete