Friday 21 March 2014

A Boring Food Day - Weight Loss Week Ten Day Two - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 10
Day 2 - Thursday
20/03/2014

lite n' easy blog
Fruit Muffin
Breakfast: Toasted Fruit Mun with Butter and Marmalade
Not too much of an exciting breakfast today, or all day really.

lite and easy 2014
Red Apple

Morning Snack: Red Apple

lite n' easy 2014
The sauce was nice...

Lunch: Chicken Dim Sims with Canton Dressing
Pear Fruit Cup

I had mixed feelings about this one, I guess it was okay.  The Dim Sims were bland so I smothered them in the sauce and made sure I had lots of the salad with it.  The salad was quite boring and bland too.  I probably won't order this again, the only good thing about it was the sauce!

lite n' easy weight loss
Yummy
Afternoon Snack: Apple & Cranberry Muffin 
Loved this muffin, very tasty :)

lite and easy dinners
Yummy!


I decided to have this again, last time the rice was water logged.  It was really yummy this time, I don't know what happened to the rice last time.  I would definitely recommend this one.

Glasses of water: 7


Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)


Exercise: None

1 comment:

  1. You have designed your blog very well.
    I'm very much impressed with your article.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete