Monday 3 March 2014

Weight Loss Week Seven Day Three Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

 Day 3 - Friday
28/02/2014
lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Morning to Afternoon

Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch Wholegrain & Oat Toast with Honey

One of my favourite cereals and I'm getting use to eating this amount for breakfast.

Morning Snack: Dried Apricots

Lunch: Smokehouse Ham, Cheese and Tomato on a Round Roll
Orange

I'm really enjoying the taste of the Lite n' Easy rolls.  I once thought they were too small, not any more.

Afternoon Snack: Vanilla Yoghurt

I hope they haven't replaced all the fruit yoghurt with Vanilla, I seem to get Vanilla yoghurt a lot.  It's nice but it's also nice to mix things up a bit. 

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Shepherd's Pie


So I did have a bit of a plating fail with this one but I'm not perfect.  This is good and I do like it but I think the gravy could have a bit more flavour.  I would order it again.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk & 1 tsp sugar)

Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment