Wednesday 26 March 2014

Weigh In Wednesday! - Lite n' Easy Week 10 Weightloss Journey - Week Ten Weigh In

weigh in wednesday
0.4 kg Gain This Week

You Can't Lose All The Time :)

Week Ten
Yes I gained 0.4kgs this week, no I didn't eat anything bad or do anything "naughty", I share everything I eat with you all.  I have to be honest, I was disappointed that I didn't lose weight but losing 11.4 kgs is still a great achievement for me!  What is the point of sharing my journey with you if I don't share the bad with the good?

I was sick for two weeks, didn't do much at all and couldn't exercise and it was also that time of the month (sorry if it's TMI) , which I have heard can make your weight fluctuate.  But if anything, this week has made me realise how much I want to exercise and how important it is.  The weight on the scales is just a figure and my health is far more important than that or even losing weight.  I would rather be large and healthy than thin and unhealthy.

The whole reason I started this journey was for my health and I know that I have definitely increased that in a little over two months.   

It's also important to note that I actually put on 1.4kgs of muscle this week (you can see this by the figures below and compared to last weeks post here).

Weightloss Week 10
Weight lost this week: -0.4kg (0.88 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 137.4kg (302.9 pounds)
Total weightloss: 11.4kg (25.13 pounds)

Thoughts on this week
You probably already know, but I was so frustrated of being sick, run down and tired.  There is positives from this though, I was so proud that I didn't turn to comfort food and it's really motivated me into exercising, I've started already ;)

Goals for next week
Get an exercise routine going and stick to it.  I want to exercise even when I don't feel my best (within reason) and even when I'm tired.

More Figures

I've noticed some changes in the figures this week!  I have put on 1.4kg of muscle mass, decreased my body fat percentage and increased my water percentage! Whoo hoo! :)

Body Fat = 56.1%
This is down from last week!
A healthy Body Fat percentage is 22 - 32%.

Visceral Fat = 19  
Excess Level Visceral Fat is 13 – 59
Visceral Fat Is the fat that is in the internal abdomanal cavity surrounding the vital organs.  Too much viceral fat can increase the risk of certain diseases such as heart disease high blood pressure and the onset of type two diabetes. 

Water Range = 32.6% 
This is up from last week!
Healthy Water Range is 45 - 60% but I do weigh myself in the morning when I have just woken up.

Physique Rating = 3
Physique Ratings: 1 = Hidden Obese, 2 = Obese, 3 = Solidly Built, 4 = Under Exercised, 5 = Standard, 6 = Standard Muscular, 7 = Thin, 8 = Thin and Muscular, 9 = Very Muscular.

Muscle Mass = 57.2kg
This is up from last week!
Bone Mass = 3.0kg
They did not have much to say on Muscle Mass or Bone Mass, I know that I'm normal for the bone mass for my weight range.

No comments:

Post a Comment