Friday 14 March 2014

You can't have me because I'm NACHOS! - Weight Loss Week Nine Day One - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 9
Day 1 - Wednesday
12/03/2014
lite and easy
The closest to Pancakes I'll have in a while

Breakfast: Pikelets with Fig & Berry Compote and Honey Yoghurt

Love this breakfast, almost feels like you're having dessert for breakfast.

lite and easy
Orange you wondering why he's smiling? 
Morning Snack: Orange

So happy to have this while I'm sick :(

lite and easy
You can't have me because I'm NACHOS!
Lunch: Beef Nachos with melted Cheese and Fresh Tomato Salsa
Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

These Nachos are pretty tasty.  I look at them and think that is way to small but there is so much going on with the chips, beans, mince and salsa that it's quite filling.  The only problem was that I put the cheese over the chips like suggested, but I ended up with a huge mass stuck together in the middle.

Nacho meme
Meme from: memecenter.com
Ha ha sorry I had to :)

As you may know I have a cold and my throat is really sore, so I was surprised when I was eating these Grapes that when the juice went to the back of my throat they really burned (like when drinking a hot honey & lemon drink), more than the Orange.

lite and easy
Love all the muesli bars
Afternoon Snack: Cinnamon Oat Bar

Not as good as the Choc & Oats Bar but this one is still tasty and devoured in 10 seconds.

lite and easy
Chicken Takeout Sultana

Still my favourite out of the current Indian dishes, but I don't think I'll ever get use to the Sultanas in it.

I've been eating Indian meals lately in hopes that the spices will do something for my cold.  The only problem with Lite n' Easy when you're sick is that you can't really eat what you want, like soup and I don't really like having all the dairy.   

But if I wasn't on Lite n' Easy there is no way I would be eating fruit or probably many vegetables at all.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: Homemade Honey and Lemon Drink


Exercise: None

My feet have recovered but my head cold hasn't :(

No comments:

Post a Comment