Wednesday 19 March 2014

Weigh In Wednesday! - Lite n' Easy Week 9 Weightloss Journey - Week Nine Weigh In


weigh in wednesday
Goodbye Butt, Hello Happiness
Week Nine
1.1kgs down this week and 11.8kg in total,  wow the weight is just falling off...don’t you ever wonder where it all disappears to?

I swear there is a 11.8kg mini me out there somewhere...skinny bitch!

Weightloss Week 9
Weight lost this week: 1.1kg (2.42 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8kg (328 pounds)
Current weight: 137kg (302 pounds)
Total weightloss: 11.8kg (26 pounds)

weight loss meme
Ha ha he speaks the truth!
Image source: google images
Thoughts on Lite n' Easy
Love it, love it, love it.  I feel like I’m cheating as this is far too easy!

Goals for next week
I’m so tired of being sick! GAAAHHHH!  Got to get my butt into gear, go away cold!!! L


How are you guys going? What are your goals?

More Figures

I know that the figures don't change much at the moment but I know that after a while these figures will change and it will be exciting to see.

Body Fat = 57.2%
A healthy Body Fat percentage is 22 - 32%.

Visceral Fat = 19  
Excess Level Visceral Fat is 13 – 59
Visceral Fat Is the fat that is in the internal abdomanal cavity surrounding the vital organs.  Too much viceral fat can increase the risk of certain diseases such as heart disease high blood pressure and the onset of type two diabetes. 

Water Range = 31.9% 
Healthy Water Range is 45 - 60% but I do weigh myself in the morning when I have just woken up.

Physique Rating = 3
Physique Ratings: 1 = Hidden Obese, 2 = Obese, 3 = Solidly Built, 4 = Under Exercised, 5 = Standard, 6 = Standard Muscular, 7 = Thin, 8 = Thin and Muscular, 9 = Very Muscular.

Muscle Mass = 55.8kg
Bone Mass = 3.0kg
They did not have much to say on Muscle Mass or Bone Mass, I know that I'm normal for the bone mass for my weight range.




2 comments:

  1. That'sthe rationale advertising and marketing for you to proper studying before writing. Also, it is attainable to write down superior writing because of this. how to lose 10 pounds in a month

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing this: belly fat

    ReplyDelete