Wednesday 12 March 2014

Oh crap I'm sick - Weight Loss Week Eight Day Seven Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 7 - Tuesday
12/03/2014

lite and easy
Beans n' where's the bacon?

Breakfast: Beans n’ Bacon with Multigrain Toast

This breakfast is okay, not really one of my favourites, I wish they would just do normal baked beans.... I don't really notice the bacon.  The beans always need longer in the microwave because if I heat them as specified they are always cold in the middle.  

I have a 1000w microwave as they specify but it's still always cold and a little frozen.  I think the little black tubs never cook properly, I must stir them half way through and see if it makes a difference. 

lite and easy
Yet another fruit cup
Morning Snack: Pear Fruit Cup

lite and easy
A yummy and satisfying lunch
Lunch: Chicken Spaghetti and an Orange

The Chicken Spaghetti is really tasty, the sauce is really good.  I believe this is Chicken mince so there are no chunks of Chicken, which is good, because I hate chunks of thigh Chicken that are in some of the lunches.

lite and easy
Getting over this snack!

Afternoon Snack: Dried Apricots

I'm so over these, I don't even know why they bother.  I know it's by weight but sometimes I get like five Apricots, how is that a snack?

lite and easy
Not my favourite

Dinner:  113 Roghan Josh

I've had this one before and enjoyed it but I really didn't enjoy it tonight.  I think it may be because I'm sick the flavours aren't coming through and all I got was spicy.  Don't think I'll order it again for a while.

Glasses of water: 5

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)
Coke Zero 600ml


Exercise: None

I haven't had much sleep lately and going out on the weekend did not help at all.  So I ended up sick :(  All the back of my sinuses is burning and my throat is on fire, hopefully it's just a head cold.  My feet were the worst today, I really did a number on myself, I had to rest them all day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment