Monday 17 March 2014

An Excuse To Eat - Weight Loss Week Nine Day Four - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 9
Day 4 - Saturday
16/03/2014



Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch, Soy & Linseed Toast with Plum Jam

Great breakfast. I think the breakfast would be easy to duplicate if you aren't doing Lite n' Easy but the snacks, lunches and dinner prove to be a bit harder.  I sometimes wonder when I have lost all the weight what food I would eat, I can't be on Lite n' Easy forever.

I think when I get closer to my goal I will just order five days of Lite n' Easy and gradually move away from it.

Do you have any tips for this?


Morning Snack: Orange


Lunch: Aromatic Chicken Curry

I do enjoy this one, it's pretty tasty.

Either the lunches this week suck (in my opinion) or I'm just really fussy when I'm sick but I didn't feel like Salad or Rissoles and Coleslaw.  I opted for this Aromatic Chicken Curry I had left over from one of the times I went out for lunch. 

Afternoon Snack: None

Oops! I missed it, I was getting ready to go out and it completely skipped my mind.

Adobo Image Source: Allrecipes.com
Pancit Bihon Image Source: Filipino-food-lovers.com



Dinner: Small serving of steamed white rice and Adobo and small serve of Pancit Bihon.

I'm sorry I don't have real photos of the dishes or how much I had but it wasn't much at all.  I still feel odd at parties whipping out my phone and taking a photo of my food, I'm already socially awkward enough as it is! ha ha

I was out at a friend's Birthday gathering which consisted of lots of people and food.  I was pretty good though as I only had a small portion and resisted other savoury foods that weren't definitely not low fat.  

I skipped the dessert table and birthday cake but oh lordy they looked amazing!

Glasses of water: 6

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk and no sugar)
600ml Coke Zero & a can of Coke Zero

Exercise: None

This cold is hanging on for dear life but I can feel the end is near!

No comments:

Post a Comment