Tuesday 11 March 2014

Clubbing is my cardio - Weight Loss Week Eight Day Five Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)


Day 5 - Sunday
9/03/2014
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to blog until now, it's been a crazy couple of days!

lite and easy
How yummy does this look?
Breakfast: Almond Toasted Muesli with Blueberry Yoghurt
 I know I'm supposed to have milk with the cereal but I prefer it this way and it means I can have an extra coffee, hee hee weeeeeeee! 

Blueberry yoghurt is a new Autumn menu addition, I'm glad that they have added another flavour as I was getting sick of Vanilla, Mango and Fruits of the Forrest.  It may sound like a lot of flavours but it's really not when you have them constantly.

Morning Snack: Pear Fruit Cup

lite and easy
So much chicken, too little roll

Lunch: Chicken Breast Fillet with Tomato and Mayonnaise on a Ciabatta Roll
Seasonal Fruit (Orange)

Roll fail :(  I couldn't fit all the chicken and a whole tomato on there.

Okay so I was a bit bad and didn't have the morning snack, I was really busy today so I didn't get the chance.  Can you tell by the photo that I wasn't at home? My family was visiting so I spent all day with them, they had homemade pizza, garlic bread and red velvet cupcakes for lunch so I was glad I brought my Lite n' Easy with me.   

I use to feel a bit odd bringing Lite n' Easy meals with me but it doesn't seem to phase me anymore.  There still are a lot of social events where it doesn't really team with the theme though.  Sometimes I just want to have a break and enjoy the event too, it's life.

lite and easy
Yum!

Afternoon Snack: Rice Crackers with Salsa Dip

Love this snack and aren't those crackers the cutest? 

healthy restaurant choices
Pad Thai, Chicken, Tofu, Chilli and Lime, Oh My!
Dinner Out at a Restaurant:  Pad Thai with Chicken and Tofu

For those that have been following me for a while, this may look familiar.  Yes, I ended up at the Carindale Hotel again with my family for dinner.  I ordered the Pad Thai again, it was just that yummy last time and I needed those carbs for later in the evening.   So I ended up eating pretty much most of it this time as I figured I would work it off anyway.

Glasses of water: 10-12

Sorry this was a little hard today as I was out and it's easy to lose count.  I know I had a few bottles while I was out at the nightclub... does that count for today's or tomorrow's water intake? Meh!

Additional Items: 2 x Homemade Coffees (low fat milk, no sugar)
Coke Zero 300 ml
Malibu and Coke
Vodka lime and Soda


Exercise: Dancing at the club for about 5 hours.

So after dinner it was time to meet up with friends and go clubbing.  I haven't been clubbing in so long because I always end up cancelling due to migraines.  Thank god I didn't have any major ones that day or night.  I did have a few that didn't really eventuate as I caught them quick and took some pain killers, I just wasn't letting them take over this time! 

My feet, oh my poor feet, they gave in about 3 am.  I wonder how many calories my ass shook off that night? 

No comments:

Post a Comment