Tuesday 4 March 2014

Weight Loss Week Seven Day Four Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 4 - Saturday
1/03/2014

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Breakfast
Breakfast: Berry Wheat Bites Wholegrain & Oat Toast with Apricot Jam


weightloss out and about
Preparation is key

I knew I was going to be out for the day and couldn't take my lunch but I thought I'd be orgamanised for a change and take my water bottle and afternoon snack.  While I didn't end up having my afternoon snack (you will soon see why) the water bottle came in really handy.

Morning Snack: Orange

eating out on a diet
Healthier Options at a Restaurant

Lunch: At a Restaurant - Bagel with Eggplant and Sundried Tomato

While I don't know how many calories were in this (calorie counting seriously does my head in) I'm sure it wasn't too bad in the grand scheme of things, there were much worse things to be had.


Cacao Fudge Balls
Coffee, Fudge Heart and a personalised tea cup ;)

Afternoon Snack: Popcorn Swiss Moments Coffee and a homemade Cacao Fudge Ball (Heart)

My friend is doing the Michelle Bridges twelve week challenge so it kind of worked out well for me food wise.  How could I eat my popcorn when my friend had made these low fat fudge balls and he even served it in a personalised cup for me, bless him. ;)

Recipe for the Michelle Bridges Cacao Fudge Balls is here.

Michelle Bridges Moussaka
Michelle Bridges Moussaka

Dinner: Homemade Moussaka (433cal)

This was from the Michelle Bridges "No Excuses" cookbook, recipe here

 As previously stated my friend was doing the twelve week challenge, it's so nice to visit friends and not have to worry about what they will make you for dinner.  I didn't have to worry about the fat, sugar, salt content or even portion size.  It was pretty good, the eggplant was so yummy.

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk & 1 tsp sugar)
Mug of Coffee (2 shots of coffee, no sugar)
2 Glasses of Coke Zero

OMG! Didn't realise until the end of the day just how much caffeine I had... probably enough to kill a small pony.  :S  Ooops!


Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment