Friday 7 March 2014

The Best Food Day Ever and Screaming Thighs - Weight Loss Week Eight Day Two Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 8
Day 2 - Thursday
6/03/2014

lite and easy
Breakfast and coffee mmm
Breakfast: Fruit & Bran Cereal Multigrain Toast with Plum Jam

One of my favourite breakfast, guess I'm boring like that.

australian weight loss blog
Thank you Orange
Morning Snack: Orange

Thank you for your sacrifice Mr Orange, I really appreciate it :)  Still can't get enough Oranges, Lite n' Easy you've made me an addict.

aussie weightloss blog
Pizza for lunch, hell yes!

Lunch: Meat Supreme Pizza with Melted Cheese
Seasonal Fruit (Pineapple Bites)

Probably the best lunch ever! Pizza and Pineapple Bites, ah YES PLEASE!  It's sooooo good!  The base remains crispy because of the special plate they give you. 

australian weight loss blog
We all know how I feel about those Choc & Oats Bars

Afternoon Snack: Classic Choc & Oats Bar

I could eat these all day everyday! Chocolate I will take in any form it comes.  I still think it would be delicious without chocolate but why chance it?

weight loss 2014
Peel here!

Pre Workout Snack: Banana

Okay so this losing weight thing is all new to me, obviously.  I didn't know you had to eat back the calories that you burn off through exercise.  Yes, it makes sense and it should be alarmingly obvious but to me it wasn't.   

So here I've been on 1200 calories (the lowest a women should be on) and doing exercise and feeling like crap and run down.  Anyway so now I know I will be adding in some extra snacks when I exercise.

I have chosen not to buy more food from Lite n' Easy (they get enough money) but buy additional snacks from the shops.  I also think this way I can get to know the calories in things and make healthy informed food choices on my own.

What are your favourite workout snacks?

lite and easy
One of the best Lite n' Easy dinners, Rigatoni
lite n easy
The meatballs are so yummy!
Dinner: 86 Rigatoni
Hasn't this been the best food day ever?  Great breakfast, pizza, pineapple, orange, banana, Rigatoni, just awesome.  Rigatoni is a really tasty dinner and it's one of my favourite Lite n' Easy meals.

What's your favourite dinner?  Have you tried the Rigatoni?

2014 weight loss
Felt like a little dessert tonight
Dessert: Chocolate Paddle Pop
I felt like a little something extra tonight so decided to have this little guy.  So yummy, chocolaty and less calories than a small banana.  I don't want to have them every night but they are handy to have around.  Much cheaper than Skinny Cow ice-cream which I only buy on special.

Glasses of water: 9

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Exercise: Workout DVD – Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone – 1 Mile
Combined with 500g weights (20mins).

I can’t find the exact workout but there is a similar one here.

I did the strength training the day before and thought it wasn't bad.  I woke up the next day and OMG MY THIGHS WERE SO SORE!  I would get out of a chair and make an old man noise, you know the one... you're making it now aren't you? ;)

So I decided to still do some exercise but I didn't want to go crazy on my poor thighs.  I know it's really basic and not very intensive but it depends how much you put into it as well.  When I started this use to wear me out but now I can do this with no problems at all and put far more effort into it.  Got to start somewhere, right?

My plan is to exercise five days a week, walking, dancing and strength training two days a week.

What is your favourite exercise?  What works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment