Saturday 22 March 2014

Crappy Snack Day - Weight Loss Week Ten Day Three - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 10
Day 3 - Friday
21/03/2014

lite n' easy 2014
Pizza?
Breakfast: Fresh Omelette (Two Eggs, Ham & Tomato Mix and Cheese)

It's tricky doing an omelette as they are hard to flip over without breaking etc...plus I really just couldn't be @$$ed this morning.  So I decided to cook the egg in the microwave safe bowl with two tablespoons of water (one per egg) and heat the mix up separately and just throw it on top.  It's egg, ham, tomato and cheese so it was yum :)

lite and easy 2014
Meh
Morning Snack: Fruit Salad Fruit Cup

*Sigh* SO over these!  I just want real fruit, especially since I have fruit in syrup for lunch as well. MEH!  Does anyone like these? 

lite n' easy blog
Burrito!
Lunch: Beef Burrito and Salad Wrap & Vanilla Pears with Orange Syrup

The Burrito is always good, mince, beans and salad, can't go wrong really.  My only complaint is that it's too small.  Get rid of the fruit and gimme more Burrito! ;) 

I liked the Pears more than I thought I would but they still were pretty average.  They are better than the Apricots in Raspberry syrup blerk!

lite and easy blog
:(
Afternoon Snack: Ricotta Spinach Cake

Crappy day all round with the snacks/sides so far so why change it?  Let's keep it going with the Ricotta and Spinach Cake.  I think it's highly inappropriate to call this a "cake", this ain't no cake!  

I once believed that there wasn't a cake out there that I have met and not liked, I've since been proved wrong! 

Ha ha, I am being dramatic here, it's okay but there are far better things to put in your mouth....wait that sounded wrong, you know what I mean! ;)


australian weight loss blog
Indian, again...
Dinner: 83 Chicken Tikka Masala

I don't know why I've been feeling like so many Indian dinners lately.  I think I'll give them a rest for a bit.  This one is always yummy and I don't think I've ever ordered it and not enjoyed it.  I only wish the sultanas weren't there but it's not enough to stop me ordering it and I'm just too lazy to pick them out. 

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, no sugar)

Exercise: None

I have had dizzy spells and been exhausted.  It could be my Chiari/migraine thingy but I'm thinking 1200 calories could potentially be too low.  I have already put in my order for next week so I think I may just make up the extra 300 calories with additional snacks and see how I go. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the spinach "cake". But I agree the "fruit " was crap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you love it :) Yeah I wish they would sort the fruit out or at least mix it up for the day. Thanks for the comment :) How are you going with it all?

      Delete