Monday 17 March 2014

Holy Salt Flakes Guacamole! - Weight Loss Week Nine Day Five - Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 9
Day 5 - Sunday
16/03/2014

lite and easy blog
What's with you Yoghurt?
Breakfast: Fruit n Muesli Toast with Butter
Passionfruit Yoghurt

The Passionfruit Yoghurt is usually nice but as you can see by the photo today it was a little off, I didn't end up eating it. :(


Morning Snack: Red Apple


Lunch: Roast Chicken Tender with Guacamole and Tomato in a Wrap
Seasonal Fruit (Dried Apricots)

I was not sure how this was going to go down as I don't like Avocado, but when it is mixed with lemon and chilli it becomes a whole new delicious food called Guacamole.

I was afraid that Lite n' Easy might just try to pass off blended Avocado as Guacamole, but they didn't and this Guacamole was delicious.  I warmed it in the microwave in a small bowl for about ten seconds so it wasn't cold.

I really enjoyed the wrap, there was so much Chicken I almost couldn't wrap it!

Can someone please tell me how Dried Apricots are a "seasonal fruit" when they are available every season?


Afternoon Snack: Potato Crisps

Mmmm chips on a diet low fat meal plan, I feel like I'm cheating. 
But I wish they would tone it down with the salt, Holy Salt Flakes!

too salty
My face while eating the chips, true story
Image source: sodahead.com

For some strange reason I was craving Peanut Butter so I decided to have this one.
The sauce really is satay and the Chicken pieces are nice, I recommend this one for the Peanut Butter/Satay lover.

I added some oven roasted Corn (no salt, butter or other naughty stuffs) for some extra deliciousness.  Nothing beats fresh veggies, especially when you have had frozen/microwave ones for two months!

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: 600ml Coke Zero

Exercise: None

Finally feeling somewhat human again today, watch out butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment