Friday 21 March 2014

My Ten Kilo Loss Reward - Lorac Pro Palette Australia

lite and easy weight loss
Whoo Hoo!
I've been really determined this year to really stick with things and lose weight and I have a long journey.  To keep my going I think that rewards are an important part of the process.  I plan to reward myself every ten kilos I lose.

I didn't want to reward myself with food though as I thought that was a bit redundant.  I decided my first reward would be an eye shadow palette that I have been lusting after for a while now, the Lorac Pro Eye Shadow palette. (Purchased from thenile.com.au here).

So what is the basis of it's appeal?  For those of you who are not lovers of makeup you may never understand, but I will try to explain :)  It's sleek, compact and yet still manages to pack in sixteen matte and shimmery neutral shades.  I love a mix of shimmery and matte shades on my lids, so this palette was right up my alley.  

lorac pro australia
Isn't It Beautiful?
It is pretty difficult to find good quality matte neutral shades, let alone this many, with shimmery shades and all in the one palette.  This palette is pretty versatile as you can create simple looks, smokey eyes and add some colour with shades like Garnet.  For this reason and more I think it's also the best palette for travel.

Okay, okay I don't want to bore you blabbing about some freaking eye shadows on a weight loss blog, but for those of you that are makeup junkies or are interested in the palette, I've hooked you up with more photos and swatches below the post ;)

Here's to losing more kilos!
I know that this blog has helped me out in more ways than one and I've met some amazing and inspiring people on my journey so far.  So thank you again to all of you who support me, encourage me, inspire me and who follow me on Facebook, Instagram and most importantly, this blog.

You all help me be a better me and here's to losing another ten kilos! xxoxx
What would you reward yourself with?

Lorac Australia
Comes with a Behind The Scenes Eye Primer

Lorac Pro Review
So Pretty

weight loss reward
First Half of the Palette
Matte Eyeshadows on the top and Shimmery Eyeshadows on the bottom

Lorac Pro Palette Australia
Second Half of the Palette
Matte Eyeshadows on the top and Shimmery Eyeshadows on the bottom

Lorac Pro Swatches
Lorac Pro Swatches - Matte Shades

Lorac Pro Fair Skin
Lorac Pro Swatches - Shimmery Shades
 I'm pretty impressed with the palette so far and can't wait to use it.





3 comments:

  1. Congrats pretty lady! And I am totes jelly of your new palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been written extremely well.Quality content are here in your blog.
    Thank you so much for your all excellent posts.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete