Friday 28 February 2014

Weight Loss Week Seven Day One Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 7
Day 1 - Wednesday
26/02/2014
lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Morning to Afternoon

Breakfast: Fruit & Bran Cereal Multigrain Toast
with Strawberry Jam

Morning Snack: Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)
  
The grapes were actually pretty nice today, better than previously.

Lunch: Mexican Chicken Tender
with Fresh Salsa in a Wrap
Kiwifruit

This is  a pretty yummy lunch, I just have it without the avocado.

Afternoon Snack: Potato Crisps

I find these so salty I almost can't eat them, almost.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Sweet & Sour Chicken


This is okay, it should really just be called "Sweet Chicken" the mix of sweet and sour is just off.  It tastes like a pineapple sweet sauce to me.  I wouldn't go out of my way to order this again but if I get really bored with the menu I would have it again.  Not great but not totally inedible.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk & 2 tsps sugar)

Exercise: None


I felt really run down today, just exhausted.  I’m not sure if I’m getting sick or what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment