Wednesday 19 February 2014

Weight Loss Week Five Day Four Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 4 - Saturday
15/02/2014

lite n easy
Lite n' Easy Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Melted Cheese and Tomato on a toasted Multigrain Mun
 It ended up being melted cheese on a muffin because my tomato was completely mush.  I think it was near the back of the fridge and got frozen and then defrosted, not pretty.

Morning Snack: Pear Fruit Cup

Lunch: Southern BBQ Chicken & Wedges Seasonal Fruit

This is good depending on the chicken.  Sometimes the chicken just isn’t very nice and today was one of those days, I had to force it down.

Afternoon Snack: Roasted Almonds

I left in the afternoon and completely forgot to have this before I left.

lite n easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Roast Chicken

Dinner: Roast Chicken (#18)

I had dinner at a friend’s place and asked if I could bring my own meal, they were fine with it.  So I had my Lite n’ Easy Roast Chicken dinner while they had roast chicken dinner.  I avoided the pumpkin as usual but as a whole I enjoy this meal.

They also had mango sorbet for dessert, so I had a Skinny Cow Double Chocolate Sundae.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)
Skinny Cow Sundae Double Chocolate


Exercise: None

It was a pretty busy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment