Friday 7 February 2014

Weightloss Week Four Day Two Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 2 - Thursday
6/02/2014

lite n easy
Lite n' Easy - Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Pikelets with Strawberry Compote and Honey Yoghurt

This is a really yummy breakfast.  I think the combination of strawberry compote and honey yoghurt is a strange one but the honey flavour is not too strong, so it works.

Morning Snack: Two Fruits Fruit Cup

Lunch: Cheese, Tomato and Caramelised Onion Multigrain Sandwich
Kiwifruit

A pretty uninspiring lunch here, compared to other lunches.  I toasted mine to melt the cheese and make it a little more exciting than just a sandwich.  (Toasted dry with no butter or oil).

Afternoon Snack: Dried Apricots

By the time the afternoon snack rolled around I was starving!  So eating say six or so dried apricots didn’t really cut it for me.

Braised asian lamb shanks
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Braised Asian Lamb Shanks

Dinner: Braised Asian Lamb Shanks (#163)

More like lamb RANK! I usually love Lite n’ Easy dinners but when I served this up it looked like dog food and I imagine it wouldn’t taste much better.  The sauce was a bit bland but the meat was the worst, not a nice flavour, stay away of this one.  There are much yummier meals out there.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items:  2 x Homemade Chai Tea Lattes (low fat milk 1tsp sugar & 1tsp honey in each)

Exercise: Exercise: 20 mins 1 mile walk Leslie Sansone (Can't find exact copy but there is a similar Youtube version here). (I use soup cans as light weights for upper body sections).


I didn’t feel great all day but forced myself and at the end I started wheezing, which I haven’t experienced before after exercise.  I felt horrible after and got a really bad migraine.  As if exercise isn’t hard enough already!

No comments:

Post a Comment