Wednesday 19 February 2014

Weightloss Week Five Day Three Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)


 Day 3 - Friday
14/02/2014

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Morning to Afternoon

Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch Cereal
Mango Yoghurt

Morning Snack: Orange

Lunch: Smokehouse Ham, Cheese and Tomato on a Round Roll
Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)  

I skipped the grapes.  I'm so sick of sour grapes!  These were best before tomorrow and I couldn't even be bothered.  Please get it together and send fresher grapes Lite n' Easy!  I would have eaten them earlier in the week if I knew.
 Afternoon Snack: Corn & Parmesan MunLove these muffins.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Honey Soy Chicken

Dinner: Honey Soy Chicken

This was so yummy!  Better than I was expecting, I will definitely be ordering this one again.

low fat dessert
Skinny Cow Sundae
Dessert: Skinny Cow Double Chocolate Sundae (Available at Coles)

It was Valentine's Day so I thought I would treat myself a little ;)

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)

Exercise: None  

Migraines, nauseous and tired all day :(

Hope you all enjoyed Valentine's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment