Monday 3 February 2014

Weightloss Week Three Day Five Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 5 - Sunday
2/02/2014
speed up metabolism
Lite n' Easy Day 5 - Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Free Range Egg, Smokehouse Ham* with melted Cheese on Wholegrain & Oat Toast

So I cheated a little and used the Smokehouse Ham from tomorrow’s breakfast as egg and cheese by itself didn’t sound to tasty and I’m going to eat the same food in the week, just swapping it for today.  Granted I don’t want to do this every week but once is okay.  I added some oregano (instead of salt or pepper) into the scrambled eggs and it was so yummy.

Morning Snack: Green Apple

Lunch: Baked Potato Bolognaise
Red Apple

One of the best Lite n’ Easy lunches in my opinion.  It’s really yummy and filling, maybe a little too filling.  For the last three days I have had light lunches (salad & chicken) and then this.  I felt full to almost sick after eating this and I couldn’t even eat the apple straight away and had to wait for about an hour or so.  I think that this must mean I’m getting used to the food portions, let’s hope so.

Afternoon Snack: Choc Cranberry Trail Mix

Love the chocolate trail mixes as I get to eat chocolate J

dinner portions
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Homestyle Macaroni Bake
Dinner: Homestyle Macaroni Bake (#54)

This has a really strong cheesy flavour and it’s gluggy, but if it didn’t have the tomato I would order it more.  The tomato slices are just mushy and don’t add anything to the meal, I think they do the opposite.  Perhaps if it was diced and mixed throughout it would be better, should have done that.

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items:  Coffee (homemade with low fat milk) 2 sugars
Coke Zero 385ml

Exercise: None.


Still sick L

No comments:

Post a Comment