Wednesday 19 February 2014

Lite n' Easy Week 5 Weightloss Journey - Week Five Weigh In


Weekly Weigh In
Weekly Weigh In
Week Five
I did expect to lose a bit more this week but I couldn't exercise as much as I want to or should have due to my migraines.  It's still a loss and I can feel it and see it in my clothes, they are definitely looser.

Weightloss Week 5
Weight lost this week: 0.7kg (1.54 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8kg (328 pounds)
End of Week 5 weight: 140.9kg (310.63 pounds)
Total weightloss: 7.9kg (17.42 pounds)

So eight kilos (7.9kg) in five weeks is pretty good for me.  Almost ten kilos lighter in just over a month, awesome!

More Figures
The other week I bought some new extra schmancy scales, the Tanita BC571 Body Composition Monitor, as my other scales couldn't be trusted.  My old scales would be a different weight after five seconds and I'm not talking grams, I'm talking kilos.  These new scales also provide a lot of other readings and I thought it would be interesting to see the figures change as well as the kilos.

Body Fat = 56.8 %  
A healthy Body Fat percentage is 22 - 32%.

Visceral Fat = 19   
Excess Level Visceral Fat is 13 - 59
Visceral Fat Is the fat that is in the internal abdomanal cavity surrounding the vital organs.  Too much viceral fat can increase the risk of certain diseases such as heart disease high blood pressure and the onset of type two diabetes. 

Water Range = 32.1% 
Healthy Water Range is 45 - 60% but I do weigh myself in the morning when I have just woken up.

Physique Rating = 
Physique Ratings: 1 = Hidden Obese, 2 = Obese, 3 = Solidly Built, 4 = Under Exercised, 5 = Standard, 6 = Standard Muscular, 7 = Thin, 8 = Thin and Muscular, 9 = Very Muscular.

Muscle Mass = 57.8 kg 
Bone Mass = 3.1 kg 
They did not have much to say on Muscle Mass or Bone Mass, I know that I'm normal for the bone mass for my weight range.

Thoughts on Lite n' Easy
I thought I was near the end of trying all the dinners (excluding seafood as I don't eat it) turns out I was wrong.  I managed to find yet another seven dinners that I haven't tried yet.  I am getting sick of the repetitive fruit, but I never ate fruit before Lite n' Easy so I'm sure that is why I''m also finding it challenging.

Goals for next week
So I didn't hit my goal of working out more this week and I'm not going to get down on myself as this illness is something that I just can't control.  I'm going to try and battle through it next week as I'm determined.

How is your weight loss journey going? I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family.
    http://expertratedreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete