Monday 24 February 2014

Weight Loss Week Six Day Six Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 6 - Monday
24/02/2014


lite and easy
Lite n' Easy: Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Fruit n Muesli Toast with Butter Vanilla Yoghurt

I find that I need something more for breakfast, a piece of toast and a small yoghurt just don't cut it for me anymore.  I find that when I have breakfasts like this I end up hungry quicker in the afternoon and after dinner.  I think that is why I ended up having dessert.  I'll try to be mindful of this going forward and try to order the cereal/toast combo or something just as filling.

Morning Snack: Two Fruits Fruit Cup

So sick of these! (It didn't help that I didn't like them in the first place) L


Lunch: Napoli Meatballs on a Long Multigrain Roll
Orange

I really enjoyed this lunch.  The roll and the sauce were really yummy, the meat is bland but I didn’t really notice it because of the sauce.

Afternoon Snack: Dried Apricots

Having such a light breakfast these did nothing for me at all.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Corned Beef
Dinner: 04 Corned Beef

I avoided this dish on the menu as I thought that I wouldn't like it but I was wrong.  It was really yummy.  The meat was quite nice, I liked the sauce and there was lots of mashed potato.  I would definitely order this again. 

Glasses of water: 7

diet dessert
Skinny Cow: Double Chocolate Sundae
Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)
Skinny Cow Double Chocolate Sundae

Exercise: 20 mins 1 mile walk Leslie Sansone (Can't find exact copy but there is a similar Youtube version here). (I use soup cans as light weights for upper body sections).

I was not feeling well today, migraines and all but I haven't been exercising much this week so I made myself do it.  I only did the one mile, I have previously been doing the two mile, but even though I was tired I noticed how far I'd come.  I'm not an athlete by any means, but I didn't get as tired, puffed and my resting rate came around a lot quicker.

I still worked up a sweat as I gave it my all but I want to get back to the two mile and push myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment