Tuesday 11 February 2014

Weightloss Week Four Day Seven Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 7 - Tuesday
11/02/2014
lite n easy
Lite n' Easy Morning to Afternoon

Breakfast: Cheesy Ham & Tomato Omelette and Wholegrain & Oat Toast with Strawberry Jam

These omelettes are great because they are yummy and only take a few minutes in the microwave with no preparation.

Morning Snack: Two Fruits Fruit Cup

Lunch: Thai Green Chicken Curry and an Orange Banana

I decided to buy two Bananas this week just to mix things up and I really missed Bananas after having all these apples, oranges, grapes and fruit cups. It was so good! I think I'll do this every now and then.

This is okay but I think the lemongrass flavour is a bit too stong. 

Afternoon Snack: Spiced Fruit Cookies

Love these!

lite n easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Beef n Black Bean
Dinner: Beef n Black Bean (#12)

This dinner is good but nothing special.  I think it's really healthy though as it was brown rice and a lot of different veggies, I may order it again just for that.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)

Exercise: 
Morning: 30 mins 2 mile (3.2km) walk Leslie Sansone (Can't find exact copy but there is a similar Youtube version here). (I use soup cans as light weights for upper body sections).


Afternoon: 30 mins 2 mile (3.2km) walk Leslie Sansone (Can't find exact copy but there is a similar Youtube version here). (I use soup cans as light weights for upper body sections).

I pushed myself today and I plan to for the rest of the week.  I want to see how much difference it has on my weight loss.

I did the one mile once a day last week but thought I could do more.  I have noticed that I'm happier and more energetic.

Have you tried the Leslie Sansone walks? What is your favourite exercise? 

No comments:

Post a Comment