Wednesday 19 February 2014

Weight Loss Week Five Day Five Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 5 - Sunday
16/02/2014

I was out Sunday from midday to evening, I went to a friends birthday BBQ.  I took a healthy platter with low fat dips, fetta and vegetables, I would highly recommend doing this if you're not sure what is going to be there.  

I ended up being nauseous most of the day due to migraines so I didn't really eat much, I didn't even have any of the platter.


Breakfast: Almond Toasted Muesli with low fat milk
Wholegrain & Oat Toast with Plum Jam

Morning Snack: Orange

Lunch: Satay Beef and a Red Apple

Afternoon Snack: Cashews & Cranberries

Dinner: Not Lite n’ Easy.  Bread roll with chicken, pasta salad and a small side of potato bake.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)
600ml Coke Zero


Exercise: None

I know that this was a horrible day food wise and I would not normally do this.  I was nauseous so I didn't feel like eating until the evening and this was the healthiest the food got.  There was no salad and no other food options.   At least I avoided the cake, cupcakes, lollies and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment