Monday 3 February 2014

Weightloss Week Three Day Six Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 6 - Monday
3/02/2014

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Day 6 - Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Melted Cheese, Smokehouse Ham and Tomato on a toasted Multigrain Mun
As I said yesterday, I used the ham from today's breakfast for yesterdays.  Just melted cheese and tomato today.  I toasted the muffin, sprinkled the cheese on it and put it in the microwave for about 30 seconds to melt the cheese.  Putting it under the grill in the morning? Ain't nobody got time for that... maybe I'm just lazy.  Meh.

Morning Snack:  Red Apple
  
I usually love Pink Lady apples but this one was a bit powdery today.

Lunch: Chicken Alfredo Pasta and an Orange

This is pretty bland, not completely, but definately on the bottom of the list lunch wise.  There are so many peas in the dinners and now they are in the lunches NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

Afternoon Snack: Mango Yoghurt

Can't really taste the Mango, which is good because I don't like Mango.  I chose this lunch as it was the lessor of two evils, there is no way I'm eating Tuna blerk!

lite n' easy dinners
Lite n' Easy Dinner - Roast Lamb

Dinner: Roast Lamb (#25)

I've tried the roast chicken and turkey but never the lamb.  I didn't really have high hopes for this one but I really enjoyed it.  I will be ordering this one again!  Plenty of gravy to cover the lamb and potatoes without the peas stealing all the sauce.  I braved the pumpkin but didn't reap the rewards.  I really don't like the pumpkin in any of the dinners, it's just tasteless slush.

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items:  Coffee (homemade with low fat milk) 2 sugars
Coke Zero 385ml

Exercise: 20 mins 1 mile walk Leslie Sansone (Can't find exact copy but there is a similar Youtube version here). (I use soup cans as light weights for upper body sections).

Finally feeling human today after being run down earlier in the week.  So glad I can exercise again!  I actually enjoyed it today and didn't feel exhausted after.  I had energy after and I didn't sweat anywhere near as much (sorry gross I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment