Wednesday 19 February 2014

Weight Loss Week Five Day Six Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 6 - Monday
17/02/2014
lite and easy
Lite n' Easy: Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Fruit n Muesli Toast with Butter and a Vanilla Yoghurt

I don't really like this breakfast as I don't think it is as substantial as the others, so I'm more likely to get hungrier throughout the day.  This is the "new" vanilla yoghurt, I think the difference is that it's a little sweeter which I like.

Morning Snack: Seasonal Fruit (Red Apple)

Getting over apples, so, so many apples.

Lunch: Satay Beef and an Orange

I had this instead of the chicken filet roll.  This was pretty good, I'd have this lunch again.

Afternoon Snack: Rosemary & Rock Salt Crackers 

I really enjoy the flavour of these, after being on Lite n' Easy for a while I really taste the salt in things like this though.

lite n easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Chicken Parmigiana

Dinner: Chicken Parmigiana (#183)

This is yummy but because of all the sauce and because it's frozen, the crumb on the chicken is just soggy.  I would probably have this again but I would chose other meals over it.

Glasses of water: 5

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)


Exercise: None

I have had migraines and nausea all this week.  On top of this I can't sleep at night so I'm pretty much just feeling miserable all day and exercise just isn't happening.

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing and easy to follow. To lose weight fast the Organic Weight Loss Supplements is good. So, I am following this diet plan and also taking this supplement.

    ReplyDelete