Wednesday 5 February 2014

Weightloss Week Four Day One Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week Four
Day 1 - Wednesday
5/02/2014
lite n easy
Lite n' Easy Week 4, Day 1: Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Free Range Egg and Smokehouse Ham on a toasted Multigrain Mun

Always happy to have eggs and ham for brekkie.  Nice and filling too.

Morning Snack: Dried Apricots

Lunch: Meat Supreme Pizza with Melted Cheese
Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

Probably the best LnE lunch!  The pizza is crisp once out of the microwave (they provide a special paper plate so it doesn’t go soggy).

Afternoon Snack: Classic Choc & Oats Bar

I love these so much!  I wish I could buy them separately but it’s probably for the best or I’d eat them all the time.

lite n easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner - Roast Chicken Breast in Mushroom Sauce

Dinner: Roast Chicken Breast in Mushroom Sauce

This was so good!  I know I pretty much say all the dinners are yummy but they are.  I think I like this one better than Roast Chicken.  More potato than the roast chicken and I think nicer, if that's possible. Definitely order this one again.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)

Exercise: Exercise: 20 mins 1 mile walk Leslie Sansone (Can't find exact copy but there is a similar Youtube version here). (I use soup cans as light weights for upper body sections).


I was really off today.  I had a really bad migraine yesterday and a constant one today. But I was so proud of myself for pushing through it and getting in 20 minutes today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment