Tuesday 11 February 2014

Lite n' Easy Week 4 Weightloss Journey - Week Four Weigh In

weight loss weigh in
One month down, I can't wait to lose more!
Week Four
So happy to see those scales today!  I was so excited to lose that much in one week.

Weightloss Week 4
Weight lost this week: 1.7kg (3.75 pounds)
Starting Weight: 148.8kg (328 pounds)
End of Week 3 weight: 141.6kg (312.18 pounds)
Total weightloss: 7.2kg (15.88 pounds)

Just over seven kilos in a month! So happy with myself!  It's amazing how much you can change your life in just one month!

Thoughts on Lite n' Easy
I think I would have tried all the dinners by the end of next week, that is excluding any seafood dishes as I don't eat seafood.  For now I'm still enjoying the food and I'm not sick of it.

Goals for next week
I'm happy to say that I have maintained my water intake this week which is great.  I did exercise more last week, I think it ended up being 20 minutes for four out of the seven days.  This is far better than what I use to do, nothing, but I think I can up it a bit more and really try to push myself.  I want to do two 30 minute sessions at least five days out of the week.

How is your weight loss journey going? I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. My journey is going well have lost little over 5kgs in 3 weeks :) and wore a bikini tonight to the pool. Feeling great :) started at 90kgs down to 84.8. I really like your blog gives me ideas of what to order each week for dinners!!! Good luck and keep going. P.s. my fianc'e ate hungry jacks in front of me last night. It has been on my mind since but I'm going to stay strong. Moment on you lips, lifetime on your hips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Camilla! That's fantastic! Congratulations! Thank you so much for saying that. I try to have dinners I wouldn't normally have so I can review them, so I'm glad it's appreciated. That sucks, unfortunately I have the same thing happen to me from time to time. I just try to think how hard I would have to work to work off the bad food and I'm pretty lazy so thinking like that works for me.

    ReplyDelete