Saturday 22 February 2014

Weight Loss Week Six Day One Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)


Day 1 - Wednesday
19/02/2014

Breakfast: Toasted Cheese and Tomato Multigrain Sandwich

Morning Snack: Green Apple  Orange

It was meant to be a green apple for the morning snack but I was craving an orange.  What the? I have never in my life craved an orange, what is happening to me? LOL

Lunch: Sliced Turkey and Cranberry Sauce on a Ciabatta Roll
Two Fruits Fruit Cup

I really didn't enjoy this at all.  The turkey was bland and so it was really just sauce on a sandwich, wouldn't order again.

Afternoon Snack: Apple & Sultana Pancake

This is delicious!


Dinner: NEW Chicken and Cashews (#187)

I was excited to see a new dinner on the menu because with Lite n' Easy the dinners can become a bit samey.  But I felt let down with this one, it wasn't bad but just nothing really different.  

It reminded me of one of those all in one frozen veggie create-a-meals with the sauce sachet included and you just add the meat.  I thought it was a little on the bland side and nothing too exciting.  

I wish they didn't get rid of the Tandoori Chicken (#112) for this :(  It was so much tastier than this.

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)

Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment