Saturday 22 February 2014

Weight Loss Week Six Day Two Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 2 - Thursday
20/02/2014

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy - 1200 Calorie - Morning to Afternoon

Breakfast: Fresh Omelette (Two Free Range Eggs Ham & Tomato Mix and Cheese)

This is yummy but I find it a bit fiddly to make an omelette (I'm just lazy really), so I think next time I will make it into scrambled eggs maybe.

Morning Snack: Peach Fruit Cup

Lunch: Smoked Beef, Baby Leaf Salad and Fruit Chutney Wholegrain & Oat Sandwich and an Orange

This is actually quite tasty, I didn't think I'd like the smoked beef and fruit chutney combo but it's actually quite enjoyable.

Afternoon Snack: Apple & Cranberry Fruit Mix

I don't really like these trail mixes and this one has a heap of cinnamon thrown in, well it seems like that to me.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Braised Chicken & Almonds


I really liked the fried rice, the sauce, the veggies, but the meat just let the whole dish down.  I'm pretty picky when it comes to meat and I hate grey thigh meat and that is exactly what is used here.  So because of that I would not recommend it and will not be ordering it again.  I wish the would use breast.

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)


Exercise: 30 mins 2 mile (3.2km) walk Leslie Sansone (Can't find exact copy but there is a similar Youtube version here). (I use soup cans as light weights for upper body sections).

No comments:

Post a Comment