Monday 24 February 2014

Weight Loss Week Six Day Five Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 5 - Sunday
23/02/2014

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Breakfast 
Breakfast: Nut Cluster Crunch and Wholegrain & Oat Toast with Plum Jam

I really like the Nut Cluster Crunch as it has a vanilla flavour to it.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Morning Snack
Morning Snack: Fruits of the Forest Yoghurt
Because I’ve been eating out lately I haven’t had my snacks so I was able to choose from a few, I probably shouldn’t do this but my Lite n' Easy meal plan is way off this week anyway.

healthy food court
Lunch at a Food Court
Lunch: Food Court (Yumm): Chicken & Salad Sandwich (wholemeal bread, chicken, tomato, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, beetroot and red onion.  No butter, salt, pepper, mayonnaise or sauce)

Yes I know I'm out yet again! I was happy with my food court choice.   Some may think it’s boring but I really enjoyed it and I don’t feel like I’m missing out, even when people around me have chips or fatty foods.

Afternoon Snack: A Carrot

I really didn’t feel like any more fruit cups or any of the other snacks available.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Malay Beef Curry

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would.  It’s a bit spicy and the pumpkin in this is really sweet and yummy.  This is proof that Lite n’ Easy can do tasty pumpkin, so why can’t they have this pumpkin in the roast dinners?

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)
Muffin Break Coffee: Skinny latte with 2 sugars.


Coffee
My Happy Coffee
I know that I probably shouldn't have had this as I had already had a coffee this morning, but I wanted it as a little treat.  How cute is the smiley at the bottom? Made me smile. :)

Exercise: None

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can rest assured that you will not only receive tasty entrees, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of meals.
    STEP 2 - Overview your menu in advance and choose the meals you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss plan online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your doorstep.

    TRY IT NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete