Saturday 22 February 2014

Weight Loss Week Six Day Three Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Day 3 - Friday
21/02/2014


Breakfast: Multigrain Toast with Apricot Jam Mango Yoghurt

Morning Snack: Red Apple

Lunch: Chicken Noodle Soup with Ciabatta Toast
Two Fruits Fruit Cup
weight loss tips
Restaurant Lunch: Pad Thai
Lunch at a Restaurant: Pad Thai Noodles with Grilled Chicken

 I know I'm really naughty for not eating the breakfast and snack, but it was not intentional nor do I want to make it a habit.  I got woken up by a text message from my sister asking me to go shopping and if I could be ready in about thirty minutes.  With me, thirty minutes is like asking me to get ready in five, so breakfast was not happening.

We ended up going to lunch at the Carindale Hotel (menu here).  It wasn't planned and completely spontaneous, there was not really many healthy low fat options to be found on the menu.  I decided on the Pad Thai with with stir fried egg, bean sprouts, tofu and grilled chicken.

It was delicious and I'm pretty sure I made a good choice here.  As you can see by the image above, the meal was HUGE!  I couldn't even eat half of it.  I felt awful leaving that much food but why should I stuff myself trying not to waste food.  I think restaurants should serve smaller portions or at least have the option too, somewhere between entree and main.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Afternoon Snack: Light Fruit Cake

Afternoon Snack: Light Fruit Cake

I managed to squeeze in my afternoon snack.  Lite n' Easy always have delicious cookies and cakes.

lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Curried Beef Sausage
Dinner: 119 Curried Beef Sausage

Is it just me or does this one look completely disgusting?  It's a strange one, the curry is sweet and almost like a coconut Thai curry which I find odd.  It wasn't disgusting, just unusual.  There was a large piece of gristle in one of the sausages, otherwise they were nice.  Not sure if I'd order this again. 

Glasses of water: 8

Additional Items:  Homemade Coffee (low fat milk, 2 sugars)
250ml Coke Zero

Exercise: None

Does shopping count as cardio? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment