Wednesday 19 February 2014

Weight Loss Week Five Day Seven Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)


Day 7 - Tuesday
18/02/2014
lite and easy
Lite n' Easy Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Free Range Egg and Smokehouse Ham on a toasted Multigrain Mun
Usually I make scrambled eggs and chop up the ham and have it that way.  I decided to have it a bit different today, sort of like an Egg McMuffin, closest I'll get to Maccas in a while ;)  I think I prefer it this way and it's quicker to make and eat.  By the way that is Oregano on the egg, not moldy egg lol.
Morning Snack: Kiwifruit

Lunch: Thai Fried Rice with Chicken

I really enjoyed this.  I like this one better than the Thai Chicken Curry lunch, that one is a bit too heavy on the lemongrass flavour.  I think I liked this one better than the Fragrant Thai Chicken dinner too.

Afternoon Snack: Toasted Fruit Loaf with Butter

Great snack, surprised to have real butter on it, not complaining.

lite and easy dinner
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Fragrant Thai Chicken

Dinner: Fragrant Thai Chicken (#175)

Lite n' Easy Thai Chicken lunches and dinners all have the same lemongrass flavour.  Don't get me wrong it's all nice but I would have liked a few different flavours throughout the Thai range.  I'm nit picking here as all the meals are pretty good.  This one was just nothing special, decent and I'd have it again.

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: None


Exercise: None

No comments:

Post a Comment