Wednesday 12 February 2014

Weightloss Week Five Day One Lite and Easy (Lite n' Easy)

Week 5
Day 1 - Wednesday
12/02/2014

lite n easy
Lite n' Easy Morning to Afternoon
Breakfast: Honey Muesli Flakes and Wholegrain & Oat Toast with Apricot Jam

I really like all the Lite n' Easy cereals, they are sweet and have flavour so you don't need to add sugar or fruit.

Morning Snack: Seasonal Fruit (Grapes)

Some of these were sour, I wish these were fresher.

Lunch: BLT Salad (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Pasta and Free Range Egg) with French Vinaigrette and Sweet Pineapple Bites

I've seen a few other members complain that the salad was not fresh this week, I didn't have that issue.  I really enjoyed it.

Afternoon Snack: Tomato Bruschetta on Ciabatta Toast

Love this snack.  I get hungrier in the afternoons so I appreciate when I have a substantial snack like this.

lite n easy dinner
Lite n' Easy Dinner: Beef Korma

Dinner: Beef Korma (#82)

I liked this one, I like all the Indian meals from Lite n' Easy.  This one is the most spiciest out of all of them, it's not overpowering though, I would call it mild.  The rice did have peas but they didn't annoy me in this dish and it also had small pieces of cauliflower. 
I would order it again.  

Glasses of water: 7

Additional Items: 200ml Coke Zero
Glass of low fat milk


Exercise: 
Morning: 30 mins 2 mile (3.2km) walk Leslie Sansone (Can't find exact copy but there is a similar Youtube version here). (I use soup cans as light weights for upper body sections).


Afternoon: 30 mins 2 mile (3.2km) walk Leslie Sansone (Can't find exact copy but there is a similar Youtube version here). (I use soup cans as light weights for upper body sections).

I'm really not liking the morning session as I think I'm just too tired but I haven't been eating before so I'd say that is not helping.

1 comment:

  1. Great Article! For those who want to lose weight within couples of week and months. We are also providing Weight Loss Clinic in San Antonio which can help to remove junk fat and belly fat from the body at affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete