Wednesday 5 February 2014

Lite and Easy Week 3 Weightloss Journey - Week Three Weigh In


weight loss progress
Week Three: 900 grams

Week Three
I'm sorry it's so blurry but it reads 143.3kg so that's just shy of a kilo.  After losing almost three kilos in one week, last week here, I was a little disappointed.  But a loss is a loss and I've now lost 5.5 kg in three weeks!  That's nothing to be disappointed about, only onward and inward from here ;)

Weightloss Week 3
Starting Weight: 148.8kg (328 pounds)
End of Week 3 weight: 143.3kg (315.92 pounds)
Total weightloss: 5.5kg (12.13 pounds)

Wow! Over the 5 kg mark in just three weeks!

Thoughts on Lite n' Easy
I'm starting to get pretty hungry in the afternoon/evening but I'm sticking to it and not eating anything extra.  I'm finding that the dinners are filling me up, not to where I am full but satisfied.  I don't find myself wanting any more food after dinner like the old me would have. 

You might remember that last week my egg was damaged and I couldn’t eat it (blog post here), the same thing happened with the Day 5 egg.  I let it go last week as it was one egg but when I was unpacking this week it happened again.  I called Lite n’ Easy and advised them what had happened today and last week.  They apologised, said they would leave feedback to the delivery team and said that they would give me a credit on my next order.

Goals for next week
I increased my water to an average of eight glasses a day and I want to maintain that going forward.  I didn't exercise this week due to illness so I want to increase that next week.  My plan is to do at least a 20 min workout each day and then increase it gradually.

No comments:

Post a Comment